New World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Plotline Creation

4 posters

Go down

RP Plotline Creation Empty RP Plotline Creation

Post by New World Alliance Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:57 am

RP plotline creation.
New World Alliance
New World Alliance
Admin

https://newworldalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RP Plotline Creation Empty Re: RP Plotline Creation

Post by New Rhodinia Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:50 am

As it stands right now, our region is leaning toward a hard RP reset in which all of our nations begin anew with base land claims and budding international relationships. I'm all for this idea but wondering how we will tackle the issue of populations. Would it be something we ignore until the region enters the modern era, or will we accommodate the region's geography for our current NS stats?

I'm a proponent of the latter, as it doesn't disrupt what we see on Nationstates and what we see in our region's roleplays. Feel free to debate this idea and any others you may have.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitami Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:04 am

I want to avoid the use of NS stats especially population as that number goes up regardless of RP actions like "nation does a genocide campaign" or "plague kills a quarter of nations population."
Vitami
Vitami

Back to top Go down

Post by New Rhodinia Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:27 am

Vitami wrote:I want to avoid the use of NS stats especially population as that number goes up regardless of RP actions like "nation does a genocide campaign" or "plague kills a quarter of nations population."

That makes sense. Depending on how far back in time we want to go with our reset, we may all start out with the same amount or a relatively similar number. Factors like fertile farmland and climate will help boost or hinder population growth. At any rate, this will probably be made more clear by the time we get hands on a newly redesigned map.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockwave Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:20 pm

What we used to have were RP stat formulas for Military and the like. If we could create a list of agreeable formulas that are based on NS stats but reflect real-life numbers, that would make more sense to me.
Shockwave
Shockwave

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum