New World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OOC] Discussion of National/International News

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[OOC] Discussion of National/International News - Page 4 Empty Re: [OOC] Discussion of National/International News

Post by Honorias Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:02 am

Well, again, he agreed not to move them, so they won't turn up anyway. He did so at the behest of the court, just as I agreed not to keep shooting at the behest of the court. Nonetheless, your position blockading the islands wouldn't on its own prevent his forces from taking advantage of the tenuous peace by entering the Huperzia Sea and getting past the bottlenecks I'm depending on to delay him. Therefore, I insisted that he not move anything to take advantage of the situation, to which he agreed as long as I did the same (to which, again, I agreed).
Honorias
Honorias

Back to top Go down

[OOC] Discussion of National/International News - Page 4 Empty Re: [OOC] Discussion of National/International News

Post by Snarfian Federation Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:21 am

The terrorist attack happened in the regional capital of Bagango.
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorias Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:52 am

Thank you, I'll edit that now.

May I ask what happened to the original news story?
Honorias
Honorias

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockwave Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:50 pm

Honorias wrote:Thank you, I'll edit that now.

May I ask what happened to the original news story?
https://newworldalliance.forumotion.com/t56p20-wa-national-news#539

I actually forgot to merge the posts I split from the international news thread. Embarrassed
Shockwave
Shockwave

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4