New World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OOC] Discussion of National/International News

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[OOC] Discussion of National/International News - Page 3 Empty Re: [OOC] Discussion of National/International News

Post by Vitami Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:26 pm

I will re adjust it and make it act like a barrier between the two, if we can get WA observers on board that would be nice (don't want to make this a three way war)
Vitami
Vitami

Back to top Go down

[OOC] Discussion of National/International News - Page 3 Empty Re: [OOC] Discussion of National/International News

Post by Honorias Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:28 pm

I'm not opposed to that. Anything to get the court case off the ground before more damage is done.
Honorias
Honorias

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitami Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Honorias wrote:I'm not opposed to that. Anything to get the court case off the ground before more damage is done.
you know this means my forces could shoot your forces down if they attempt entering the island chain
Vitami
Vitami

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitami Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:38 pm

okay made the adjustments
Vitami
Vitami

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorias Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:50 pm

Since I'm already observing a ceasefire ordered by Shockwave earlier this evening, I really don't care what it could mean. I especially don't care what it could mean because I just told you that I never invaded the islands and didn't want to take them in the first place. The only thing I've done to them is fire missiles at their military bases. Other than what amounts to skirmishes elsewhere, that's literally the extent of this war.
Honorias
Honorias

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitami Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:56 pm

Honorias wrote:Since I'm already observing a ceasefire ordered by Shockwave earlier this evening, I really don't care what it could mean. I especially don't care what it could mean because I just told you that I never invaded the islands and didn't want to take them in the first place. The only thing I've done to them is fire missiles at their military bases. Other than what amounts to skirmishes elsewhere, that's literally the extent of this war.

yes well he did say he was going to reinforce them and I doubt just a simple artillery bombardment would do
Vitami
Vitami

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorias Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:03 pm

He was going to reinforce them. The entire reason for my bombardment was to ensure that I could do what damage I could while his reinforcements were still a continent away. At the moment, the nearest ones are still in the Gibraltar Sea.

So yes, a simple bombardment (missiles more than artillery) would be enough, at least to make my point. It will require a good long time to repair all that damage and make the islands serviceable for any large number of troops, and it has successfully forced Togana to accept a ceasefire prior to putting his reinforcements on those islands in the first place. Remember, I launched the attack because he was ignoring an enforced ceasefire by moving those reinforcements, so as far as I'm concerned, the bombardment did its job.
Honorias
Honorias

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitami Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:10 pm

still could, he just needs diplomatic approval or go around through the Scotland sea
Vitami
Vitami

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorias Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:19 pm

At which point I start shooting again--which I said both to him and on the court case thread. He agreed in a telegram that his forces will remain as they are now until the court case goes through. Therefore I have done my job.
Honorias
Honorias

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitami Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:22 pm

Honorias wrote:At which point I start shooting again--which I said both to him and on the court case thread. He agreed in a telegram that his forces will remain as they are now until the court case goes through. Therefore I have done my job.

Let me deal with the renforcments, I will grant humanitarian aid (food medicine clothes) and forbid weapons and ammo from crossing, WA observers should be able to verify my claims
Vitami
Vitami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next