New World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenholm, for a Brighter Future for all of the World Alliance.

Go down

Ravenholm, for a Brighter Future for all of the World Alliance. Empty Ravenholm, for a Brighter Future for all of the World Alliance.

Post by The Ravenholm Empire Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Ravenholm, for a Brighter Future for all of the World Alliance

With the newly re-founded World Alliance much needs to be done if we are secure a brighter future for all of the World Alliance. Having served on the government before in the past, as Omega Atlantica, and a member of the regency council upon the regions re-founding, I have had past experiences with helping to govern the World Alliance.

I believe that one of our ways of progressing is to make sure that we have a stable government and won't go away any time soon. I believe in a no term limit, in which those who wish to run again can do so as many times as they please in accordance to the peoples will. I believe in a stronger role of the World Alliance government with full involvement of the people here. In order to make a brighter future for all of the World Alliance.

I believe there should be a form of 'cabinet' to help with the governments roles. Not a cabinet inherently linked to one party, but made up of multiple members who wish to make sure that the region is strong and all we have in it can take part. If they come from the same party, it should only be because they are best suited for the job the elected leader should have.

Now, I may hear you say 'but you are the leader of the Royalist Party, you want to establish a monarchy and remove the democracy!' Now now, voter, calm down. I don't wish to appoint a monarch per say, but retaining the roles that Great Eurussia had in acting as a none partisan head of the region. Somebody who will make sure that we are treating everything fairly and nothing goes against the people. For a brighter future.

I seek to retain the culture and customs of the old World Alliance and one of its key parts was in fact, democracy. At heart we wish to keep this idea going, to ensure we have the liberty of the old world alliance for a brighter future while attending our own cultural identity.

Thank you for listening,

Ravenholm, Founder and Master-General of the Royalist party, and candidate for the WA elections.
The Ravenholm Empire
The Ravenholm Empire

Back to top Go down