New World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OOC] Discussion of National/International News

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[OOC] Discussion of National/International News - Page 2 Empty Re: [OOC] Discussion of National/International News

Post by Shockwave Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:53 pm

Vitami wrote:
Shockwave wrote:
Lack of authority creates unrest. Even in super power nations.

Yes but the scale is different, lets say the us collapses it wouldn't just be the states that are affected, were as if Madagascar just collapsed the issues would just be the island populace
Are you trying to say the chaos wouldn't be widespread but isolated?
Shockwave
Shockwave

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=shockwave

Back to top Go down

[OOC] Discussion of National/International News - Page 2 Empty Re: [OOC] Discussion of National/International News

Post by Honorias Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:53 pm

Vitami wrote:I guess the question will be down to will you two agree of the pirate claim exists but you don't find them THAT big of an issue, or they don't exist and this is a big dispute over who controls a valuable sea lane
It would be impossible for Honorias to consider pirate activity in the areas Togana suggested to be "not a big issue" because, as I said, those are pretty much the only ways that Honorias can communicate with the rest of the world by sea--which was the same reason that I was disputing the islands themselves. As I said, either Honorias knew about them, Honorias is an idiot, or the pirates don't exist. There's not really an "in between" in this.
Honorias
Honorias

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockwave Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:56 pm

Honorias wrote:
Vitami wrote:I guess the question will be down to will you two agree of the pirate claim exists but you don't find them THAT big of an issue, or they don't exist and this is a big dispute over who controls a valuable sea lane
It would be impossible for Honorias to consider pirate activity in the areas Togana suggested to be "not a big issue" because, as I said, those are pretty much the only ways that Honorias can communicate with the rest of the world by sea--which was the same reason that I was disputing the islands themselves. As I said, either Honorias knew about them, Honorias is an idiot, or the pirates don't exist. There's not really an "in between" in this.
Or they are a government funded terrorist group hell bent on having it look as if they don't exist by attacking Toganan ships. xD
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitami Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:56 pm

Honorias wrote:

well there's going to have to be so we can make sense of the issue
Vitami
Vitami

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorias Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:01 pm

That's what the court case is for.
Honorias
Honorias

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitami Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:05 pm

yes but even if his claims was found to be false those island were approved, hell he had claim to them back in the old region
Vitami
Vitami

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitami Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:17 pm

\"Shockwave wrote:Or they are a government funded terrorist group hell bent on having it look as if they don't exist by attacking Toganan ships. xD

Could say they did that in hopes it would cause Togana to abandon the island chain
Vitami
Vitami

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorias Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:20 pm

I don't want the islands, Vitami. I didn't even invade them. I just want to prevent him from increasing his military presence on them.
Honorias
Honorias

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitami Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:22 pm

..... is it to late to make that fleet I wanted to send non existent (it hasn't arrived)
Vitami
Vitami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockwave Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Vitami wrote:..... is it to late to make that fleet I wanted to send non existent (it hasn't arrived)
What's posted is posted. You could repeal the deployment, however.
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next