New World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6)

+12
Shockwave
The Operation
New Rhodinia
Serenarea
Honorias
The Ravenholm Empire
Newellia
Togana
Republic Of Trasna
Edawgia
Vitami
New World Alliance
16 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 2 Empty Federal Republic of Newellia Claim - Denied

Post by Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13 Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:06 am

Newellia wrote:
Shockwave wrote:
Instead of playing a guessing game as to where you want your land, please try to include a marker as to show us the general area of where it is. Just for future reference.
UPDATE: As per Shockwave's advice, I am Changing the location to New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 2 1qgJO9S, where Newellia was originally supposed to be to clear things up.

DENIED!!

Requires further elaboration.
I've located the general area of your claim however if you are intending to claim all the land in the picture that would exceed the limitations of an initial claim. I recommend creating an outline of your nations borders and while not required feel free to add the location of your capital.
Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13
Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13

Back to top Go down

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 2 Empty Re: New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6)

Post by Newellia Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:50 am

Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13 wrote:
Newellia wrote:
UPDATE: As per Shockwave's advice, I am Changing the location to New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 2 1qgJO9S, where Newellia was originally supposed to be to clear things up.

DENIED!!

I've located the general area of your claim however if you are intending to claim all the land in the picture that would exceed the limitations of an initial claim. I recommend creating an outline of your nations borders and while not required feel free to add the location of your capital.
New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 2 09_13_10
The area in blue/red is my claim. I cropped all other land except a tiny strip of North Newellia (NOT part of the claim) to elaborate on my claim, it's basically the blue/red painted land and a blue background. Blue and red can be used as a marker for my claim.
Newellia
Newellia

Back to top Go down

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 2 Empty Re: New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6)

Post by Shockwave Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:09 pm

Newellia wrote:
Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13 wrote:

DENIED!!

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 2 09_13_10
The area in blue/red is my claim. I cropped all other land except a tiny strip of North Newellia (NOT part of the claim) to elaborate on my claim, it's basically the blue/red painted land and a blue background. Blue and red can be used as a marker for my claim.
1st, this claim is still over the size limit.

2nd, is North Newellia not your land?
Shockwave
Shockwave

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ravenholm Empire Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:56 am

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 2 V4z3b17

I'd like to relocate to here, I've marked where my capital is.

It's northwest of Havendes land.
The Ravenholm Empire
The Ravenholm Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockwave Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:54 am

The Ravenholm Empire wrote:New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 2 V4z3b17

As per the mapping guidelines, relocation is not allowed.

Mapping Guidelines wrote:* No relocation of territories whether mainland or colonies.
Shockwave
Shockwave

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ravenholm Empire Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:21 am

Shockwave wrote:
The Ravenholm Empire wrote:New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 2 V4z3b17

As per the mapping guidelines, relocation is not allowed.

Mapping Guidelines wrote:* No relocation of territories whether mainland or colonies.

Ahh, I forgot about that. I'm fine with were I am then.
The Ravenholm Empire
The Ravenholm Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Newellia Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:47 am

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 2 Nwa_ma10
moving my initial claim over to shockwave.
Newellia
Newellia

Back to top Go down

Post by Newellia Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:02 am

Newellia wrote:New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 2 Nwa_ma10
moving my initial claim over to shockwave.
Rename Acre "Newell" please.
Newellia
Newellia

Back to top Go down

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 2 Empty Update 1.4

Post by Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13 Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:06 pm

The Federal Republic of Newellia's claim has beed approved! May it's people find great new opportunities in their newly settled lands! For more information on the update please check the changelog.
Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13
Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorias Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:16 am

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 2 8MxE5dr

Please and thanks!
Honorias
Honorias

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next