New World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6)

+12
Shockwave
The Operation
New Rhodinia
Serenarea
Honorias
The Ravenholm Empire
Newellia
Togana
Republic Of Trasna
Edawgia
Vitami
New World Alliance
16 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 6 Empty Re: New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6)

Post by Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13 Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:30 pm

The Ravenholm Empire wrote:New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 6 V4z3b17

I'd like to relocate to here, I've marked where my capital is.

It's northwest of Havendes land.

With England and Whales having ceased to exist I am permitting this relocation if you so desire.
Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13
Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13

Back to top Go down

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 6 Empty Re: New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6)

Post by Honorias Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:34 pm

Vitami wrote:I just want that small land bridge to the east and the peninsula to the west
For Vitami, since it wasn't listed here: https://newworldalliance.forumotion.com/t56p10-wa-national-news#432
Honorias
Honorias

Back to top Go down

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 6 Empty Update 2.1

Post by Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13 Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:30 pm

This update added expansions for Togana, Teddyland Union, and Honorias. Please remember to add the link to your news post with your claim as it makes for finding it later easier. Thank you! For further information view the changelog.
Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13
Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorias Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:34 pm

Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13 wrote:This update added expansions for Togana, Teddyland Union, and Honorias. Please remember to add the link to your news post with your claim as it makes for finding it later easier. Thank you! For further information view the changelog.

I would normally feel really guilty about pointing this out, but since I know there will be additional updates over the course of the week, I feel slightly better about it. I just want to say that you spelled "Honorias" wrong on the map.

Sorry.
Honorias
Honorias

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockwave Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:02 pm

This is a finalized submission: https://newworldalliance.forumotion.com/t83p40-new-world-alliance-map-claims-v2-1#423

Thank you!

News post incoming.
Shockwave
Shockwave

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=shockwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13 Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:07 am

Honorias wrote:
Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13 wrote:This update added expansions for Togana, Teddyland Union, and Honorias. Please remember to add the link to your news post with your claim as it makes for finding it later easier. Thank you! For further information view the changelog.

I would normally feel really guilty about pointing this out, but since I know there will be additional updates over the course of the week, I feel slightly better about it. I just want to say that you spelled "Honorias" wrong on the map.

Sorry.

Oh, good you pointed that out comrade! I would have left it unnoticed! Expect it to be fixed in the next update.
Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13
Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarfian Federation Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:05 am

Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13 wrote:
Snarfian Federation wrote:New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 6 Claim10

Here is my claim. Contact me if it's too big. I haven't put all the islands in comparison XD

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 6 Claim10_edit

The area in black roughly represents the amount of territory that goes over the allowed claim. If you could subtract around that much from your claim I will gladly accept it.

https://2img.net/h/s27.postimg.cc/7eov9wxpf/claim10_edit.png

You can leave the black area out then. I'll get it later Smile
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockwave Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:23 pm

Shockwave
Shockwave

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=shockwave

Back to top Go down

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 6 Empty Update 2.2

Post by Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13 Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:57 pm

All the claims up to this point are accounted for. May you all cultivate your new lands well! On a side note all the bodies of water have been redone to look nicer and made changes easier in the future. If you wish to name any body of water near your nation (including bays, canals, coves, etc.) simply state where it is and what you wish to call it. All changes can be found in the changelog. Have a wonderful evening, or morning depending on your place of residence!
Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13
Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Carolina Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:23 pm

I don't know if it's too late to claim territory (it probably is considering how slow on the uptick I am) but whatever the case, this is the area I'd like to claim in purple:

New World Alliance Map Claims (V2.6) - Page 6 World_Alliance_map_location

If it is too late, then that's what I'd like for the next time claims are open.
Independent Carolina
Independent Carolina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next